Wednesday 19 March 2014

Introducing Shona Te Huki

It's my pleasure to introduce Shona Te Huki as the newly appointed CIH Coordinator for the Manawatu Horowhenua region.

Shona Te Huki

I am moving to Blenheim at the end of this month and unfortunately this means I have to leave my regional coordinator position. It has been an awesome 2 years in the region and I have been very lucky to have met some wonderful people along the way.

This is a very special job in so many ways as we get to empower the families and communities we work with. I am sure Shona will thoroughly enjoy the role and you will all give her as much support as you have given me.

I will be staying with 2020 Communications Trust in a KiwiSkills ICDL role, so will still be in the team and continuing to focus on increasing digital literacy across Aotearoa.

To all the graduates of the programme - kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui (be strong, be brave, be steadfast)! It's been awesome to work with you all, keep learning and supporting your tamariki :)

Arohanui
Sarah Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment